Quick 15hr update:
- Birds Per Mile has adjusted route to account for lack of water and excess portaging needs. More riding, less rafting.
- Alaska Snow Kittens braved hours of near 0 degree temps and new snow and have turned back to their car to avoid a possible safety issue over the pass and are evaluating route plans.
- Shooglin Sisters are safe in civilization after a harrowing traverse across the Scottish countryside. They are adjusting plans to ensure they are able to return home before Monday AM.
- MSO crew in Oregon have adjusted their route to avoid a blizzard and are considering a DNF.
- Out To Lunch is spending the night on their raft, we have seen lots of river issues, but no negative reports from this team.