You are a horse. You have power and speed. You are capable of crossing great distances with or without a load. You have great hair, which, when it comes to your mane and tail, you can wear and style many different ways including braids and plaits. You come in many different colors and patterns. You can cross rivers and mountains. You are the ultimate adventure vehicle. You’re super good at endurance. When you push your PHYSICAL, SPIRITUAL, MENTAL and EMOTIONAL limitations without causation it can and will lead to transformation, which itself can and will lead to transcendence, which is how a Pegasus is born.
100% COTTON—MADE IN AMERICA—CLASSIC 90’S CUT FOR IMPROVED PERFORMANCE INSIDE THE OUTSIDE—SEWN, DYED AND SILK SCREENED BY HAND IN LOS ANGELES—MADE IN COLLABORATION WITH AFTER SCHOOL PROJECTS.
COTTON KILLS, IT. @;
- KEEPING YOU COOL WHEN IT’S WET: In the summer, cotton is straight-up a technical fabric because it keeps you cool when it’s wet, which is desirable on a hot and humid day.
- HAND FEEL: Tees have been made from cotton since the dawn of time because nothing feels better on your skin than cotton. Yes, other natural fabrics like merino and hemp can and do sometimes feel great but never as reliably and consistently as cotton. Cotton T-shirts are the most iconic pop lifestyle artifact ever made.
- DURABILITY: Cotton is as tough and rugged as you are.
- BEING FIXABLE: Eventually it will fail because you will wear it all the time—day after day, year after year— but don’t fret, cotton is v easy to darn or repair with patches or whatever, also, if and when it comes to repairing your cotton tee—you’re welcome for the opportunity to add flair and augmentation.
- BEING A TOWEL IN PLACE OF AN ACTUAL TOWEL for whatever because Absorption Tech™. Cardio Goths, Subject Athletes and Endurance Cult Members have used cotton t-shirts in place of an actual towels since the dawn of Inside The Outside; as a towell (hand and/or wearable) post hot spring or swimming hole event, in place of a napkin or tissue while eating, has head gear under a cap (or solo) on super sunny and hot days, etc.
- LOOKING GOOD: Synthetic or “Tech” shirts suck at looking good in 99.9% of environments and lighting conditions. They also smell bad and are uncomfortable in all casual and most athletic scenarios.
- PRINTING AND ART: Silk Screening is an ancient and venerable art form that works especially good on cotton.