You are a Subject Athlete. You are a Cardio Goth. You seek Comfort with Discomfort in the pursuit of Metaphysical Fitness inside The Outside. Welcome to the Endurance Cult.
100% COTTON—MADE IN AMERICA—CLASSIC 90’S CUT FOR IMPROVED PERFORMANCE INSIDE THE OUTSIDE—SEWN, DYED AND SILK SCREENED BY HAND IN LOS ANGELES—MADE IN COLLABORATION WITH AFTER SCHOOL PROJECTS.
COTTON KILLS, IT. @;
- KEEPING YOU COOL WHEN IT’S WET: In the summer, cotton is straight-up a technical fabric because it keeps you cool when it’s wet, which is desirable on a hot and humid day.
- HAND FEEL: Tees have been made from cotton since the dawn of time because nothing feels better on your skin than cotton. Yes, other natural fabrics like merino and hemp can and do sometimes feel great but never as reliably and consistently as cotton. Cotton T-shirts are the most iconic pop lifestyle artifact ever made.
- DURABILITY: Cotton is as tough and rugged as you are.
- BEING FIXABLE: Eventually it will fail because you will wear it all the time—day after day, year after year— but don’t fret, cotton is v easy to darn or repair with patches or whatever, also, if and when it comes to repairing your cotton tee—you’re welcome for the opportunity to add flair and augmentation.
- BEING A TOWEL IN PLACE OF AN ACTUAL TOWEL for whatever because Absorption Tech™. Cardio Goths, Subject Athletes and Endurance Cult Members have used cotton t-shirts in place of an actual towels since the dawn of Inside The Outside; as a towell (hand and/or wearable) post hot spring or swimming hole event, in place of a napkin or tissue while eating, has head gear under a cap (or solo) on super sunny and hot days, etc.
- LOOKING GOOD: Synthetic or “Tech” shirts suck at looking good in 99.9% of environments and lighting conditions. They also smell bad and are uncomfortable in all casual and most athletic scenarios.
- PRINTING AND ART: Silk Screening is an ancient and venerable art form that works especially good on cotton.