There are countless self-help books, guides, gurus, diets and workout programs dedicated to improving your physical fitness. But what about all the rest of your fitnesses? Mental? Spiritual? Emotional? Etc.? They’re all connected, some would even say interconnectedbecause, bottomline, fitness is a system. So what about your whole fitness system? What’s up with that? How are you improving and challenging and nurturing your whole fitness system? What’s up with you being 1000% Subject Athlete?
Here is a brief, but by no means complete, list of the benefits associated with being 1000% Subject Athlete:
- Access to Type I (original), Type II (latent) and Type III (transcendent) Fun.
- Great skin.
- Cognitive stuff.
- Physical, Mental, Spiritual and Emotional excellence.
How do we, Yonder, know all this stuff about being 1000% Subject Athlete? We did a documentary on it, that’s how. Have you ever asked yourself why you’ve spent the last I don’t know how many years dedicated to the pursuit of pain and hardship in the form of exercise? Well we did, that’s what the documentary is about. While this isn’t the time and place to get into the details, it’s not only a true story but it’s a story that could have a profound effect on your life. To that end, please look for the documentary and watch it, it’s called Project Y. In the meantime, an unforeseen byproduct of making this documentary is the discovery that we are all, all of us, to varying degrees, Subject Athletes. And while many of us intuitively understand how to train and compete physically, there is more to the story. It turns out fitness is a system, and a key part of that system is Mental Fitness. With that in mind please do three things:
- Participate in the Mental Challenge Contest: MCC 01 – Iron Cross, as well as the forthcoming MCC 02 & MCC 03.
- Sign-up to our newsletter for upcoming information related to the release of our full-length documentary called Project Y. In addition to pushing your physical, mental, spiritual and emotional limits, this move is about the 2017 Dirty Kanza 200.
- Buy a Subject Athlete t-shirt or sweatshirt or kit or bottle. 1000% of proceeds will go to our continued Subject Athlete research, and Public Service Programs like this Iron Cross Challenge.