You can’t get this special edition bronze AWOL, but you can buy an AWOL, which is an ideally dependable/durable/doable do-everything rig for traipsing around New England.
1. Special Edition Bronze (it's really gold but we don’t want to let the thieves and leprechauns know that) — You can get an all black one though, which is pretty cool.
2. Capabilities: Adventure Do-Anything.
3. Climbs like Sir Edmund Hillary on Tenzig Norgay's shoulders.
4. Descends like a roller coaster safely on its rails, exciting the whole way.
1. Essential for carrying and preserving the thimbles of wine you need to carry on your Vermont bikepacking tour.
2. Everyone knows that one of, if not the most artisanal of products is wine. And there was no way we were going to visit America’s leading artisanal state without carrying some wine along with us. Our vessel of choice? The Bota Bag.
3. We purchased ours from a small outpost in Colombia but you needn’t go that far. I know that Bota Bags are readily available in small town bait shops and a hunting stores throughout the US. You know the places that have bins of crickets and smell like Power Bait? Yep, they’ve got Bota Bags, guaranteed.
MANUAL FOR SPEED SPACE TAPE
1. Hey, everyone knows that Yonder Journal and Manual for Speed are one and the same. Even Barack knows.
2. So it shouldn’t surprise anyone that when we wrap bars, we wrap bars with our tape. It doesn’t hurt that it is SO beautiful. You can get some, too.
SRAM FORCE 1
1. My friends, it is time that you freed yourself from they tyranny of a front derailleur! You no longer need to be a slave to the second shifter or at the the grinding mercy of cross-chaining!
2. The answer is 1x11.
3. Yes, all the gearing you need in a simple elegant one-shifter solution. Remember a time when your phone and voicemail were two separate things? Well the front derailiuer is soon to go the way of the answering machine. Don’t trust us, trust you.
PORCELAIN ROCKET MCA/FRAME BAG/MR. FUSION
1. Made in Canada, which is almost America.
2. The full frame bag has a huge capacity for gear. And the white/black color combination is ever so fetching.
3. The Mr. Fusion cradle system keeps the pack from swaying while giving users easy on/off capabilities. AND, when installing it, I for one have the sensation that I am loading a torpedo.
TUBELESS WHEELS & TIRES
1. MUST MUST MUST MUST
2. Do you feed your car hay? Do you watch TV by candlelight? Do you wakeboard behind a sailboat? No, so why would you put tubes in your tires? Get the net, the times have changed and so should you!
SEA TO SUMMIT STUFF SACKS
1. We don't use Sea to Summit stuff sacks because the sponsor us (they don't).
2. We use them because they work really really really well.
3. They've even got these amazing bags with eVent fabric on the end opposite the load hole, which allows air to flow out for maximum compression ability without sacrificing waterproofness. Kind of genius.
4. Sleeping bags, clothes, anything that needs to stay dry goes in one of these.
A Failure of Patience