La Sweat is a concept inspired by the six tenets of La Sweat: Fun, Friends, Roads, Health, Technology and Sweat.
- Fun because we love having fun.
- Friends because having fun is even more fun with friends.
- Roads because road cycling is the best.
- Health because looking good is feeling good.
- Technology because bikes rule!
- Sweat because sweat.
TEAM LA SWEAT
La Sweat is the official Media Sponsor & Brand Partner for Team L.A. Sweat, for six reasons:
- MFS and La Sweat wanted to sponsor and support a professional Road Cycling team but we’re tired of Men. For the last five years MFS has dealt almost exclusively with Men. We like Men. But we also like Women.
- We are friends with Kelli Samuelson and Kelli Samuelson is the Captain and Creator of Team L.A. Sweat.
- Bicycle Team names are traditionally unimaginative, uninspired and unnecessarily aligned with one or more corporate sponsors like Health Insurance Conglomerates and Flooring Manufacturers. Team Sports like baseball, football and basketball, and even soccer and hockey, typically use names featuring both a place and a mascot. From a fan’s perspective, aligning a team with a particular town or city makes absolute sense. And mascots are fun. They also give teams personality, visual cues, a lexicon, and various other associations which help create an emotional response for both fans and competing teams.
- Manual for Speed likes Los Angeles.
- Sweating is fun.
- L.A. Sweat believes in, advocates for, and lives by the Six Tenets of La Sweat: Fun, Friends, Roads, Health, Technology and Sweat.
Typology: Typologies of the Best of 2014
Here is a catalog of The Best Shit we witnessed in 2014.